The Economic Citizenship Program is a program undertaken and approved by the Government of Saint Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis.
All owners of the Golden Rise Villas are eligible to apply to this program.
The Benefits of having Citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis are:
- Applicant is not required to reside in St. Kitts or Nevis
- Passports are issued to eligible applicants and eligible dependents
- Visa free travel to a number of countries including The Commonwealth and European Schengen Countries
- Full residency status
- Tax-free status on foreign income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance tax
- The ability to work in St. Kitts and Nevis
More information may be obtained at www.gmcclaw.com, the exclusive service provider of the Golden Rise Villas & Spa.